Monday, July 27, 2009

OxyLift at TamPogo




Here is a testimonial from an iRep who recently discovered this amazing product on Tampogo. This is just ANOTHER reason why you should join Tampogo Now!


"A few days ago I picked up a book by Ed McCabe called 'Flood Your Body with Oxygen.' A dear friend of mine is suffering from emphysema and I wanted to learn more about the disease and how to treat it.

In the book, I read about an amazing product, not only recommended for those suffering from emphysema, but for everyone who wants to maintain optimum health. The product is called OxyLift. Studies have show that OxyLift is a powerful free radical scavenger that helps our cells 'breathe' better while rapidly detoxifying them at the deepest levels.
After reading everything I could about this incredible product, and deciding to order a bottle for myself. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that it was just added to TamPogo!

While finding the product on TamPogo was enough to blow my mind, I thought it would be interesting to check out the prices offered on other sites for the same exact product. First I went to http://threemax.biz. We beat them by 24%. Next I went to http://healthsprings.net. We beat them by a full 34%. At two other sites we also beat them by similar amounts. Finally, I found them on Amazon. I thought this might be one site that would beat our price. That, however, was not the case. We even beat Amazon by 12.5%!

I got so excited about my discovery that I feverishly started checking ALL of our other nutritional products. We have a line of Nutrisant products. TamPogo must have incredible negotiators because we beat all prices on all the Nutrisant products that are on THEIR OWN WEBSITE. Actually, we beat them by a “country mile” with savings of at least 17% and as much as 30%.

Finally, I went to weight loss products—Appetite Down and Thin Stat. We beat their prices by 27% and 50% respectively.

Thank you TamPogo! I have built three successful businesses in my younger years—each took a sizable investment and each required that I take a lot of financial risk for me and my family. TamPogo now looks like the best business opportunity yet---and it cost me nothing! Let’s spread the word fast before someone else beats us to it. This is going to be an incredible ride. And, maybe we can, indeed, play a huge part in solving the biggest crisis of our time…ending world hunger!"


Ready. Set. TamPogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment